Wednesday, June 30, 2010

>>> Leaving flowers at your doorstep...

... was not what I originally planned.

It was something that I wanted to do.

For you.

Honestly, I don't care what your father thinks. He is entitled to his opinion. But, no one was home. And I'm not a stalker to track you down and give you flowers. So, frankly...

... I only care what you thought about it.

You're more than welcome. As far as I'm concerned, you deserved the flowers. I hope they made you feel better and cheered you up. And, please, I know that I don't have to buy flowers for you anymore. But it's not like it was mandatory in the first place, y'know.

I wanted to give you flowers so I got them for you.

Simple, non?

But the fact that you actually can wonder why I would do something like that?

I'm sorry, but that's just a little ridiculous.

Not to be rude or anything like that, but what on earth is going through your head? Why do you think that I did!?

Not to sound Jedi- or Sensei-like, but search your heart.

And you will know why.

No comments: