Saturday, June 12, 2010

>>> Some validation...

... is always good.

Met up with two of my old squadron buddies today who I haven't seen in almost two years. It was great to see them, really, even better to hear that, and I quote, "that I haven't changed at all", unquote.

You have no idea how happy that made me. I feel really validated in saying that I've changed back to my old self, the more confident and assured me.

Heh. Eat that, S******ks, you have not destroyed me! I will rise once again!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ahem...

... ANYWAYS, moving on.

Ron and Eddie, also known as BlurTwo and LameOne [haha!], were pretty cool today. Awesome time hanging out and just laughing after filling each other in on what's been happening in our lives over the last two years. They even treated me to Pepper Lunch, which was awesome, coz I was so FULL after it.

Oh, and Ron got a piercing someplace unmentionable in polite company, haha! Done at Primitive in Far East.

And getting to see the wonderful people at my old store was nice. Especially Silas, Cash, Shermeen, Nani and Wani. Especially Nani, who's my sister from another mother. It was so good to see her. And Wani had some amazing advice that I'll keep in mind.

To end off the day, I hung out at Bruce's place and watched TV with him and Mrs H.

Mrs H makes the most AWESOME sandwiches and has the most amazing amount of knowledge. Seriously, I'm overtanked now after TWO mincemeat with cheese wholemeal sandwiches.

And she also put forth the idea that I've not been at my best over the last coupla years 'coz of my hectic schedule and sleep deprivation as lack of sleep in significant amounts can change a person's behavioural patterns, in alarming ways, significantly. Something to think about since it means that I might have to find wways to get more sleep.

All in all, a pretty decent day, good in fact.

I'm ready for another day.

SAA IKOUZE!!!

No comments: