Monday, June 14, 2010

>>> Shooting one's self in the foot...

... seems to be a really bad talent of mine.

YEESH.

In trying to be fair or just by not watching what I say, I end up doing it to myself all the time... sometimes I wonder how the hell I can manage to balance with my foot shoved so far down my throat.

*sigh*

Three days left to go, and I'm amazed at how I've managed the last eleven days. Probably due to the friends that've stood by me. Thank the GODS for them being around. I don't have to mention names, you know who are.

I miss Purple, I really do. No idea how things are going to turn out, but the chips will fall where they will. The ball's in her court and so's the power. All I have right now, and all I can do, is hoping and praying.

Doesn't stop me from being somewhat nervous and apprehensive.

But at least my gut isn't shrieking with alarms going off in the background, so that has to mean something better than bad, at least.

So, for now, like the past few days, I'm just doing what I have to do. For myself.

*shrug*

Que sera, sera.

In other news: My baby brother installed Mass Effect 2 on my laptop. HAHA!!! Finally something better to play ion my laptop than Bejeweled!!! =3

No comments: