Saturday, June 26, 2010

>>> Another day passes...

... and it's an endless cycle, isn't it?

Not a day goes by without me thinking of and missing Her, truly and with no fabrication. 'Tis strange to not really know how she is getting on and truly sad that I believe that I possess a much higher opinion of her than she most probably and undoubtedly has of me. Even as I type, I feel my face caught up in a sad, crooked smile with wistful eyes.

I still believe, perhaps foolishly, that there is still hope for a happy ending of sorts. Though, perhaps, as I have said and thought before, I may be fooling myself almost completely.

To think that things would have come to this.

*deeply sad sigh*

By the by, the last few days have been busy and somewhat good, though marred by slight melancholy on my part. I am still grateful for my friends and family standing by my side through the trials of truly troubling times: Pervalidus, Takezo, Katstep, Nani, Ash, Cha-Cha, Shan, Ashvin and the rest. You advice, words and care keep me upright and mobile, and for that I am very thankful.

Well, I'm off to bed for some rather well-deserved slumber after staying up with my dear mother to watch "North & South" on the television.

Long live the BBC and their 'period' series. *smiles*

Cheers!

No comments: