Monday, June 28, 2010

>>> Tendrils of madness...

... seep into my mind, attempting to rob me of my sanity.

But it didn't work. Nor is it going to.

EVER.

And I'm proud that I haven't had an anxiety attack for the last month or so. Quite an achievement on my part, if you think about it. Just trying to keep it together, y'know? Boredom and a certain something else doesn't help... but I'm still here, not beat yet.

If ever.

Chanting is helping. And, no, we're not talking about a cult thing at all. My dad's a Sokka Buddhist, so I chant the mantra with him. It helps keep me calm, but I feel really sleepy afterwards. It's a nice buzz-like feeling, too.

I have too much time on my hands, even with my pending assignments. Which has me thinking a bit too much. And I have a plan... a sneaky plan that I hope doesn't get me killed. But I'm not spilling the beans on it, not even if you torture me!

Heh.

Anyways, the weekend was pretty good. Saw Pervalidus, Ghoul, Takezo and Katstep over the weekend, on different days.

Ghoul is still an amazing person to bounce ideas off of and keeps concepts grounded. Gotta love 'im for that. Thanks to him, the Wordsmiths [name pending] have taken on a new and improved form... and may just see the light of day in a year or so as a full-fledged, developed force not only in terms of miniatures, but in terms of storyline and such. *grins*

I miss Her terribly and I really don't care what others say about who ever cares less in a relationship has the most power and what-not. The Bottom Line is that I still bloody well love Her and always will... and I'm trying not to let that consume me in any way.

Well, I got to go. The Dogs need to go for their regular nocturnal walkabout so guess who drew the short straw?

Laters.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo.

No comments: