Sunday, June 13, 2010

>>> No idea...

... for a title.

And here I am, the mild insomniac, sitting on my couch and unable to fall asleep. My neck aches like there's something caught in the crook of it on the port side, my body feels lethargic in general, I would kill for sexxx and I would like to sleep, seriously.

Well, that's the whining out of the way.

I've got my new specs and they cost a bomb. First time that I'm wearing such expensive glasses, cost mom 220$, it was so surprising. And they look like Oakleys!!! How rad is that? *grins*

Hung out with Bruce today, met up with Nani and ran into Eldred. Pretty good times in all for today.

Oh, and the new *SCAPE is like a mini-mall... and a traceur's and/or streethlete's wet dream come true in one spot.

Well, off to puff, see y'all on the flipside.

No comments: