Monday, June 07, 2010

>>> Well, now that's...

... interesting and rather stupid.

I'm once again sitting in Takezo's place and semi-chilling out. Yeah, his crib is becoming a sanctuary of sorts.

I'm feeling somewhat better than I was this morning.

How?

I'm putting down whatever I read to the early stages of the situation I find myself in. And if I take what I saw at face value, then whatever I'm hoping and praying for is over which would in turn mean that I'm over and done.

So, taking it in stride and riding the wave.

I'll go where it takes me and hope for the best.

Oh, and class was pretty much cancelled due to the absence of a teacher. At least I have the notes and the assignment already. So, I'll see what the school says later.

Well, it's back to the grind of completing school assignments.

Laters.

No comments: