Wednesday, June 09, 2010

>>> Almost daily postings...

… just because I need somewhere to put down the things in my head.

Well, it's true.

You'd be surprised what you'd do when you have no one to talk to about what's running around in your head. Especially when you find yourself alone. So, yeah. It's a weird feeling when one's been pretty much used to having people around all the time.

And right now, I just feel rather numb, like all over, in and out. Woke up that way, too, which is weird since that kind of thing should have worn out over course of the day.

Cold, as well, with my skin feeling like the fresh powder of winter on its first few days as you scoop it up and let it sift through your fingers. Too bad I forgot my sweater, it might have helped alleviate the feeling some. It's probably the weather since it's been pretty much all over the place during the last couple of days.

All that aside, I feel rather calm, strangely enough. Amazingly calm, in fact.

It's a strange feeling.

However, it's not unwelcome. Calmness is a good thing, by my reckoning.

My nose is starting to look like a battlefield of scabs so I hope that I get my specs done soon. The metal frame keeps lacerating the sides of my nose which is bloody irritating. Not only that, but my headaches are even more frequent now due to the skewed vision my tilted frames are providing. Looks like I have to really get them today since the last two days were pretty much 'F41L'. Oh, well, such is life?

Well, here's to another day, seems like everything else is pretty much normal.

Grind on.

9th June, 2010
Wednesday @ 1557h

No comments: