Sunday, June 13, 2010

>>> Hollow...

... and hallucinating?

I haven't been watching a lot of Bleach of late, and yet I keep seeing Hollows everywhere this morning. Probably too much smoking.

No, I'm not talking about the cleaning fluid nor am I smoking any weed or hallucinogens.

I think my body is just too damn tired.

Not too sure why, though, since my insomnia is easing off a bit and I am getting quite a bit of sleep recently.

And does anyone else hate uncertainty as much as I do?

*sighs*

Not knowing what's going on or what's going to happen really pisses me off, but I right now, I feel a little hollow.

Perhaps somewhat apprehensive?

Oh, well. Not much I can do about it, at the moment, I reckon. Everything's up in the air and they'll fall where they will, when the time comes.

*shrugs*

Still slogging my way through school assignments, but somehow managed to squeeze in reading Questionable Content and managed to finish it from the start through all its 1000+++ strips till the latest one. Kind of a achievement, but rather hollow if these assignments get the better of me.

Well, back to work...

... or to getting a break from working on them.

Whichever sounds better.

And I really miss someone and could definitely use a hug right about now..

No comments: