Thursday, July 01, 2010

>>> Time doesn't stand still...

... so why should I?

I've had it with being paralyzed by the events around me, the limbo-like rut that I've been in for the last THREE years and the wuss I've become after almost two years [Curse a certain coffee company for beginning my downward spiral!).

No more looking at things that are beyond my control. If I'm needed to do something, I will, but if it doesn't involve me directly, it's NOT my problem.

In that vein, I've settled the groundwork for my insurance plan and spending with some help from my friend Ashvin, so it's not a problem nor will it be. Covered for hospitalization and critical illness so the only thing lacking is coverage for total disability and life insurance which will be arranged once I've landed a proper starting point for my career in social services.

So, for now, it's just having to find a job and use the starting month as a my attachment requirement to complete my course. And I'm determined to have a career in social services so that the money thrown into this course isn't wasted. To that effect, I've started asking some well-placed friends for help in getting an opening in a related organisation.

And while that's going on, I'm going to be finishing up my last few assignments so they can be submitted and I can be done with them.

As well as working on getting back into shape to lose all this excess weight so I can look good again like I used to back in high school.

Plus getting back into my art and finding my groove again.

Time waits for no one.

TO WORK!!!

No comments: