Monday, July 12, 2010

>>> The World Cup Final...

... and my mom's bad dream!?

Yeah, my mom had a majorly bad nightmare that had her staggering out of her room and coming straight to me to hold me. I was actually quite touched until I found why my mom was doing that.

Apparently, in her nightmare, I'd gone out late with friends or something. When I came back [in the dream], I was apparently attacked by the same group I'd gone out with. My mom freaked out, both in and out of the dream.

SO, I got her to be comfortable on the couch and reassured her that I wouldn't be going out late at night for a while and generally stuff like that. And I mean it, no late nights out for the a while until my mom stops being worried.

I have never seen my mom so disturbed before, it was kinda freaky.

Actually, by right, I should be freaking out, 'coz the dream thing runs in the family. We dream it, it happens. In some form or the other. In real life.

But I'm too hyped by the final of the World Cup to be bothered yet, it was an awesome match. Plus, it must have set a record for the number of yellow cards issued. Like only two people on the Dutch team didn't get one. -____-

Total playtime of 127 minutes or so. Every last second was CRAZY, a real edge-of-your-seat-and-on-your-feet kinda match. BRILLIANT!!!

Anyways, I gotta jet. I have to figure out if I sleep now or later. My youngest bro Raz isn't sleeping coz he has to wake up at 6, which is in 13 minutes or less.

I wish that I could've watched the game with her and/or a bunch of my friends.

*shrugs* Oh, well...

... a very good morning to you all.

No comments: