Sunday, July 04, 2010

>>> Nothing lasts forever...

... but then again, some things come really close.

Yet again, a title that has nothing to with the subject matter. Or maybe it's a hidden message? Or perhaps it's meant for only one person to understand? Or it could be a hidden message for conspirators? Or possibly subliminal messaging? Who knows?
youwilllovemeyouwilllovemeyouwilllovemeyouwilllovemeyouwillloveme
youwilllovemeyouwilllovemeyouwilllovemeyouwilllovemeyouwillloveme
youwilllovemeyouwilllovemeyouwilllovemeyouwilllovemeyouwillloveme
youwilllovemeyouwilllovemeyouwilllovemeyouwilllovemeyouwillloveme
youwilllovemeyouwilllovemeyouwilllovemeyouwilllovemeyouwillloveme
Hahahahahaha!!! Now, that's subliminal messaging, of a kind... *strikes an evil villain pose* And speaking of evil villains, the movie Despicable Me will be landing in cinemas soon. Anybody wanna gather a posse to watch? But, just to let you know, I'm watching it for the little yellow henchmen-slash-minions [you can view them below], not anything else! XD



Just heard from my younger bro, Nez, that Argentina has been knocked out of the World Cup. If that is true, I feel sorry for Myst.

Anyways, still waiting for Scott Pilgrim and The Last Airbender to drop so I can enjoy the virtual insanities of both movies.




Definitely want to organize a posse outting for these two... and imagine that, Scott Pilgrim is the stupid kinda funny show that I try to avoid watching, but I'm willing to watch 'coz it's just TOO funny looking. =D

Anyways, I'm really irritated with my dad and Nez. Both keep taking my damn slippers (flip-flops) and that idiot Nez keeps wearing my t-shirts for days at a time before he gets out of them.

And he doesn't wash them. -___-

If that isn't irritating enough, he has a very bad habit of taking the stuff that she gave me, which pisses me off no end. GRRRRRRR.... The twit would have clothes to wear if he didn't bloody well dump them all on the floor in his room instead of putting it in the laundry for wash. Moron.

Why is the slipper thing so irritating? I have no interest in going to the neighbourhood store in my shoes when all I have to do is slip on my flip-flops. But when I have to go down to the store, guess what?

My slippers are bloody well missing.

GET YOU OWN GODDAMN SLIPPERS!!! STOP TAKING MINE!!!

And we return you to your regularly scheduled day.

Thank you.

No comments: