Sunday, July 18, 2010

>>> Blank...

... is the title.

For I know not what to put down.

Well, the past week has been an emotional roller-coaster ride, and I've finally stopped riding the crazy loops and such. Thank God for no breaks in the tracks for the trams to jump.

Most things have steadied and straightened out. Only a few wrinkles, such as bloody employment and money, to iron out.

They'll be done eventually, I reckon.

On the other hand, I'm seriously losing interest in Facebook since it often feels bloody pointless at times. Takezo has refueled my EVE Online account so I'm being pretty much a fiend about it, though I was almost totally demoralized last night when someone blew up my prized ship. *grimaces* But work hard again to get some more ISK for parts and a newer, better ship. Though quite a few friends are laughing at the name I gave it.

'Manda and Nez are chatting [and giggling] over Skype or something in the next room, sounds rather cute, honestly. I could say that I feel a twinge of jealousy, but I don't think it's jealousy. More like a wry form of happiness for them.

I need a cigarette.

Anyways, I seem to be losing weight. Might be able to convince that Razza brother of mine to loan his bike to me so I can go cycling again, when he's not home. Good thing that the gas station is near home so I can pump the tyres. Soon, I'll feel the freedom that biking like a maniac used to give me. *grins* Or, at least, I hope so.

And another damn good reason to grin: MY GODSIS, FLA, IS BACK FROM THE UK!!! WHOOHOO!!! Might be going out for a club thingamajig sometime this week. I need it, she wants to go and, yeah, I figured that I need it.

Well, that's it.

As you were.

Carry on.

RS:-0

No comments: