Monday, July 05, 2010

>>> Nothing much...

... to say today.

Woke up dead early today 'coz I had to meet Lynx at Jurong East. We had a good time catching up and just talking about stuff. Sent her home after hanging around the JE Library for almost four hours.

Silly woman (haha!) called me after I left her at Teck Whye and we ended up on the phone for another 30 minutes. Everytime we said "bye", we ended up talking about more stuff. It was so funny! *laughs* But she made a valid point during the convo as she said that one of our similarities is that we lose ourselves when we're in a relationship, which is quite sad. Just gotta find myself again, which isn't going too badly.

I'm at home again, by myself, feeling rather lonely.

But I'm not depressed. Just lonely. *shrugs* Weird feeling. But, I have things to do.

Anyways, gotta go do the laundry.

Speaking of laundry, I only 'ave four usable pairs of boxers now. SO, therefore, the very first order of business when I get a job is to buy a dozen or so to replenish my stocks, haha.

Laters!

No comments: