Friday, July 30, 2010

>>> Sad and cold...

... and shivering.

It's really chilly. The rain has been falling since 4, maybe 5 this morning. And it still hasn't stopped yet. I'm in desperate need of a cigarette but can't afford any at the moment.

I love the rain but it makes me sad nowadays... melancholic with memories, I suppose.

The cold is very pervasive, even when bedded down under a blanket, I'm left feeling very cold. I miss having another warm body [of the female persuasion] to share my bed with... *sigh*

But then again, there's really only one woman I'd like to share my bed [and life] with, but she's not, well, around anymore. And no matter what happens, I realize that I will always love her. It's crazy. *shrug* Oh, well...

... sad, cold, lonely and shivering.

What a Friday.

No comments: