Monday, August 02, 2010

>>> Sleeping patterns...

... thrown right out the door.

Really having trouble sleeping at night, which leads to waking up really late and feeling rather like I've been through hell with the whole bodyache thing.

Only things keeping the calm [in the immediate vicinity] are chanting the mantra and cigarettes.

Smoking way too much, but it's a like a temporary escape from the stress and pressure.

*sigh*

Nervous and apprehensive about tomorrow 'coz I have to face Her. Possibly for the last time.

Sad.

Sad that's it all come to this.

And I can't cancel 'coz I don't want to be like her crock friends who always cancel at the last minute and leave her hanging. That and I want this to be over...

... I just wish and hope that it ends well.

Pray for me.

Please.

No comments: