Sunday, August 29, 2010

>>> Let's make this...

... as quick and painless as possible.

First off, let me just say that I should've blogged a while ago, but it's been pretty damn hectic and busy over the last coupla days. So, I'll just run through my life of the past few days really quickly and I'll try to keep it brief.

After all, all of you are pretty busy people, running around with your own deals.

*nonchalant shrug*

SO...

Friday was the day that I saw how much determination that two individuals can possibly have and how stubborn we can get. Shan and I walked a 108 times around the Murugan Hill Temple, despite the lack of sleep, the gnawing hunger, the parched mouths, the hurtful tiles and, above all, the hammering rain.

It was a relief when we finished, sinking to kneel in front of Muruga Deva in gratitude. I can only hope that our nine days of faithfulness and discipline, for lack of a better word, bears fruit.

I also learned that sitting around in a pair of soaked boxers is a miserable experience. I was sorely tempted to steal a pair of boxers from the store. -____-'''

Anyways!

I did not steal anything from the store. HONEST.

Saturday was spent at work, opening Scape for Wan at 11am [and I thought that I'd be late! No such luck!] and then working at Cine from 8pm till 11pm. TWELVE hours at work. *shakes head violently quick* That was insane, not doing it ever again, I swear, not unless I really have to.

But it was pretty cool, all told. Lots of stocks again. Seriously, there should be some sort of warning and after closing packing party or something. *sigh* Tiring.

Well, I'm at work now, in Scape. With Elaine, who must be a little off coz she thinks that she's fat just coz she has somewhat larger thighs than most scrawny girls on the street. And she has pretty nice hair, too. *laughs* No, I'm not crushing on her or anything. 'Sides, she's way too young, too.

BUT, she is attractive. But that's the end of that, aiight.

Oh, 30 Seconds to Mars is playing at the moment and I've discovered that the bass for our our sub-woofer and speakers is damn powerful. *grins* I have an awesome job even if the pay isn't that awesome.

I'm still waiting for Scott Pilgrim Versus The World to drop here in SG. It's already opened in the States, but it'll take almost two freaking months or more before it drops here. >___< I'm waiting for the DVD release and the subsequent rips, hahahaha. GO PIRATES!!! XD

Anyways, I promised to keep this short and that's all there is.

Meeting Bruce later at 8 and Lincoln's crashing at my crib tonight 'coz we gotta hit a team meeting in the morning.

IN the immortal words of the peasant/peon units from Warcraft: "Work, work!"

Laters, gators.

No comments: