Thursday, August 05, 2010

>>> Roiling and fuming...

... and it doesn't seem to end.

SO.

I'm really starting to wonder exactly how many people think that I'm a loser and a complete utter failure.

So far, that would be my ex-girlfriend [Purple] who broke up with a coupla months ago, my wonderful bloody parents who keep harping about my failures and past, my brothers who seem to think that i can't do anything right and some person who doesn't have the guts to stand up to me in the flesh and tell me that... that would make six so far, that I know of.

Always the same bloody things from the parentals. I really can't take this anymore. I want to leave but I have no money to do so. And even if I did, I have nowhere to go.

I need a bloody job, preferably in an office. I can no longer do this service line crap, especially in the F&B sector. It's nothing but exploitative and bloody fucking tiring. I'm fed-up.

Royall, bloody well, completely, utterly, totally and wholly fucking FED UP!!!

I want something worthy of me, my education, skills and talents.

What I have to go through now is complete BULLSHIT. I hate this country and its exploitative ways, with no minimum wage, no proper welfare, lack of common courtesy and general decency, its inane don't-get-involved-not-my-problem mindset and ability to bend the rules for its own benefit.

FUCK.

Can't even get a break or a foot in any door. SO FUCKING IRRITATING.

And I have to put up everyone in this bloody house breathing down my neck and looking down their fat, chubby noses at me, like I'm an insect or some servile fool.

My ex?

Don't know what she's playing at. Being discarded by her with the whole "I don't love you anymore" was one of the most hurtful things that I've ever had to go through and I'm still reeling from it, trying to recover. And she probably has no idea how worthless and how much of a loser she's made me feel like.

And I sure as hell don't like hearing that she's not worth me and that she doesn't deserve me, blah-blah-blah, 'coz that makes me feel even more of a loser since it's like a lot of people are making it out like I made a HUGE mistake being with her.

I'M NOT A LOSER, NOR AM I A FAILURE.

I'm just starting out late.

But I bet that someone out there is probably going, and I quote, "Yeah, you tell yourself that. Maybe one day you'll believe it. Loser", unquote.

I'M NOT A LOSER!!!

I believe that.

Now will the rest of you believe that, too?

No comments: