Tuesday, August 03, 2010

>>> Strange dreams...

... usually mean something.

And I hope that the one that I just had means something good. Allow me to explain.

I fell asleep in my room sometime this afternoon and somehow slipped into a dream-like state, where I felt like I had been transported to another place and time.

Where I'm lying down on a very plush couch, feeling very comfortable, with my eyes closed and yet half-asleep when I feel this presence sit down somewhere near the edge of the sofa, next to me. A hand, somewhere between being soft and hard, slips into mine, our fingers locking. There's a reassuring squeeze and I feel a smile radiating from this presence... and it feels very feminine.

And then I feel a pressure on my chest, like a little child had climbed up and decided to curl up on me to sleep.

I felt so content... and loved.

I woke up with all these feelings, of the weight, of the presences, expecting to suddenly see them, like the real waking world was the dream...

... so strange.

So bittersweet.

I find myself wondering whether I'll ever reach or achieve those feelings in future.

It would be nice.

No comments: