Thursday, August 12, 2010

>>> The sky's so blue...

... part deux?

Not really.

If my vision of the sky being like a vast field of blue, I knew that that perspective would be shattered and smashed into thousands of fragments and slivers like mirror dropped from an immense height.

And trust one of my parents to cause the break in my concentration, to bring me back down from a peaceful, undisturbed view.

I resent them. Not for ruining my life, or anything like all out blame for where my life has come to, but for contributing to the situation that I'm in and for raising me to listen to them without much questioning. Oh, but, no, it's my goddamn fault that I didn't argue with my parents and stand my ground, blah blah blah. EVERYTHING is my goddamned fault, according to them.

And I'm expected to do everything on my own for myself; even though for the past ten years since my first year in Poly, I have been stuck under their roof and it's a known fact that diploma is just not enough in this country. Whatever I wanted to do, whatever I had a passion for, the directions in which I wanted to go, were all basically stopped by them.

So, I'm the eldest child. Which therefore means that I get called first for EVERYTHING, to do household chores, to do things for them, etcetera etcetera. And when ANYTHING goes wrong, I'm the first to be blamed for it, even when it's damn well known that I'm not typically reputed for whatever just went wrong. And even when I do something nice for anyone in this house, there's no real gratitude or, more commonly, someone just finds something to nitpick on.

Why? 'Coz there's the belief in the house that I can't do anything right. Oh, joy. Wonderful.

I resent my parents for the way that they treat me and ridicule & belittle me.

I'm really getting fed up of this whole thing. If I could, I'd leave and find a place of my own, but unfortunately, I'm stuck here till I can find a proper damn job. =___=

*rubs his right temple with a palm*

My throat is sore, my left eye is still grainy and blurry and I'm in pain all along my shoulders & neck. And my cranial cavity is throbbing in mad pain from a migraine and frustration, which leaves me needing a damn cigarette again.

My parents have no faith or belief in me. And I'm starting to realize that not many people do.

*sighs with a loud exhalation*

Fuck. It. All.

No comments: