Wednesday, July 28, 2010

>>> In pain...

... in more ways than one.

I have this urge to cry and I'm feeling so weird that it's not funny. Not that anyone cares nor do I wish to burden anyone else with my troubles. So, I've effectively cut myself off from others for the time being.

My body aches everywhere, my back and shoulders especially. *stretches painfully slow* I swear that the first thing that I'll do with my paycheque, aside from depositing it in the bank is to get a bloody back massage. I. NEED. IT.

And the funny thing is that I've been trying to get one for the longest time... and never got it due to some reason or the other.

*sighs*

Still feeling empty and hollow. Something is missing. And there's nothing that I can do about it.

I'm just waiting for the sun to come out again...

... metaphorically speaking.

No comments: