Wednesday, January 26, 2011

>>> Inspiration...

... from strange corners.

"Wipe the blood from our halos
and shred the wings of white
As the earth spits us out
Throw up our horns again.

Dust off our dark clothes
and walk out into the clear
For the skies to open wide
and electrify our souls again.

Shed our burnt, cracked skin
and eject these brittle bones
Whilst the oceans drown us
as our legs are chained again
."
- Again This World

I'm listening to Slash, reading Twitter and freezing my ruddy arse off. The bloody weather can't seem to make up its bloody mind and it's not helping the drowsy and downright cold state that I'm in.

I can only blame Zach for being the one to actually start playing Slash off of Grooveshark - we're currently listening to "We're All Gonna Die (ft. Iggy Pop)" - and Miss Brighteyes for her ever so interesting tweet-feed. Those, and absolute boredom.

Yes, my mind works in strange ways.

Go figure.

No comments: