Monday, January 24, 2011

>>> I am..

... who I am.

I make no apologies for that.

I dress the way I do coz I'm comfortable with it. I don't aim to look like anyone else other than myself. I refuse to follow any current style or trend, it's just not me.

I just do what feels right to me at the time.

So, yeah, I'm just me and dress like me in my own style.

I'm flawed, but who isn't it? I know that I'm not perfect, but who is? Perfection does not exist, it's just a concept and it's open to interpretation and perception. So, that being said, I'm just fine the way I am, perfect in my imperfection.

Life can always improve, so can one's self. So, I'll just aim to get better and try to move to make my life better at the same time.

And all we have is time.

I am who I am, you are who you are, make no apologies and take no flak for it.

Peace.

No comments: