Monday, January 24, 2011

>>> Moving on...

... is the only option left.

What else can one do?

There's no chance of anything else happening, no other paths to take. Just the one ahead of me, shrouded in the dark of lengthened shadows. I'll walk it, I have no choice. The path is shrouded in darkness and hidden barbs, and to it is one chained.

Walk on, walk tall and give as good as you take.

Brighteyes will always be the only exception that I've ever made or had, in a number of ways. The exception, not the rule. She can choose to believe it or not, but it's the truth of the matter.

I have loved and been loved. The cycle goes on as I walk on into the dark. Someday, I'll walk out into the sunlight again.

One chapter ends, another begins and the quill keeps moving across the pages.

Yes, all one can do is move on as time passes.

And all we have is time.

No comments: