Wednesday, January 19, 2011

>>> The unexpected...

... can be expected but does that make it accepted?

Just some ideas that have been spawned in the last few days for A Bombshell In Parliament, a band that only exists in the head of two rather eccentrically brilliant, light-bulb-fused minds: KAZE.first and Pervalidus. The ideas behind the band is instrumental tracks with choruses of sorts. Blame Scott Pilgrim, kinda got the idea from Crash and the Boys. *laughs*

"Car wrecks, train crashes and airplanes like shooting stars in the sky,
Make a wish for heartache, watch the world break and never cry to die
."
- End of the World

"Put the gun to my head,
squeeze the trigger now i'm dead,
the world's splatter painted red,
with bullets straight through my head,
my head, my head, my head
."
- Headless And Yours

"Not fated, not fated,
Your destiny is broke,
You're plain outta luck,
Close your eyes to hide the pain,
Curl up under the sheets,
And shed your tears
."
- Tears for Fate

"Feeling so pathetic, feeling troubled
Can't stand here, so I'll just run on

Run away, away, away
Onwards, for ever and a day

Would hate you, but I can't
Could love you, but I won't
Could hate you, but I won't
Would love you, but I can't

I just can't, I just won't
Hate you, love you

The pressure crushes, the darkness rushes on
I close my eyes, and drop, falling away

Fall away, away, away
Downwards, for ever and a day
."
- Away

Thanks, Brighteyes, for reintroducing me to music and reigniting my love for creating. I owe you something fierce.

Well, I hope all of you like this for whatever it's worth.

Just don't rip us off!

No comments: