Wednesday, January 19, 2011

>>> Running on empty...

... with barely any fumes in the tanks.

I'm feeling hollow and empty.

Possibly dead-eyed as well.

And I'm missing three hours of my life from yesterday. If anyone can fill me in on what I did and/or said, where I went and any other details from the time period of roughly 1600h till 1900h [on the 18th of Jan], please let me know, please.

The last thing I remember clearly is Brighteyes breaking up with me. That explains the hollow-and-empty thing, doesn't it?

It hurts, as it always does. And I'm left with this song in my head; and her favourite song breaks my heart everytime I hear it.

Anberlin - Inevitable

Something Corporate - Konstantine

You kinda see it coming though, but even then it still manages to kick you in the gut. Your insides seem to shrivel up and fade away, so you feel like you're floating and everything is just so surreal.

God alone knows how she's feeling about it and dealing with it.

I really do hope that she's alright.

Honestly, I do! Why is that so hard to believe!?

Anyways, it's like Mike V said, and Wen quoted, I guess that I just gotta STAND STRONG. I just might get that phrase tattooed in Aurebesh. On my left arm, just below the Eye of Ra that I have on my wrist.

Yes, I'm still a g33k.

Albeit, a heart-broken one.

And it does seem that I always want to get a tatt after major upheavals in my life. Go figure, huh?

Oh, well...

... laters, peeps.

*slinks away into the shadows*

No comments: