Saturday, January 15, 2011

>>> I am...

... Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot.

I have been taught, once again by cruel fate, to not open my mouth about my time and service in the military. Who would believe the things that I've seen and done?

At any point in my life, for that matter?

So, whatever it is, I'll just keep "mum" about my military service as well as my high school life antics. I'll just keep the mundane bits so the rest of you won't get jealous and be in disbelief... and it'll stop all of you from saying "He's so full of shit" or the like behind my back.

Also, I do not see any reason why I should tell anyone exactly why I'm undergoing counselling unless I really want to. It's confidential, isn't it? Your counsellor isn't going to tell anyone else about it - unless s/he has to hand over your case to another counsellor - so why should I have to tell anyone else? Sorry, parentals, I don't have to tell either of you the reasons nor anything else regarding it.

Thanks.

Life and fate are cruel teachers, but live, learn and survive.

No comments: