Saturday, July 19, 2008

>>> Photos galore...

... and, blimey, someone shoot the photographer!!!

Friday [the 11th] was an extra long shift at TP, with a inventory run to Woodlands. I shall spare you all the details, but suffice to say that I'm starting to think that I'm married to my job at Starbucks. :D A great BIG thanks to Christine [you didn't have to come but you did! WE LOVE YOU FOR THAT!!!] Rad and Shikin for helping out! :)






Birthday party at Andrew's crib on Saturday [the 12th]. The nutter didn't tell me that it was his birthday celebration and fibbed that it was just a dinner! And all I got was one lousy photo! Cor!!!



Tuesday [the 15th] was a long yet fun shift at Holland Village. But then again, aren't all attachment shifts fun? Hahaha! A great, large round of thanks to Joyce, Joy, Shah and Lala... omg, there's a damn slim teletubby at HV!? LOL!


No comments: