Wednesday, July 23, 2008

>>> No ideas for a title...

... and running out of time 'coz I have to get ready for work.

Cor and blimey.

Yet again, I find myself in front of the computer screen when I shouldn't be. Oh, well, I'm a computer addict, so I guess that's one reason why I'm back again.

That, and the fact that this here blog o' mine really needs some somewhat meaty literature.

But there's not much to tell. Not right now, in any case. Why?

'Coz I'm still up to the same old tricks, like still trying to finish art requests, composing the so-called first chapter of The Crossbones' Tales, searching for & compiling a list of songs as a playlist for said story, planning clothing [as in patches, t-shirts and hoodies] concepts and watching anime. And all this while juggling work, household chores and my time with my crew. *shakes head* This kinda living could definitely result in a burn out or, at worst, a complete meltdown.

But I digress and I have less than 9 minutes left in which to type, so I'll keep this short.

Things to look out for on this wonder ful little blog located somewhere in the vast electronic inkiness of cyberspace:
- A review of the movie Hellboy 2
- A recap of the past coupla weeks, in detail
- Another photograph series upload
- Possibly an 'art dump', who knows?

And is there anything else that you lot would like to see up here?

Aside from sex related items, that is. I'll leave those kind of things to the professionals.

Hahahaha!

See y'all in a few.

Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was suggested this web site via my cousin. I'm now not positive whether or not this put up is written through him as nobody else understand such certain approximately my difficulty. You are incredible! Thank you!

my website ... http://dovieki.pixnet.net