Monday, July 07, 2008

>>> An overly insane weekend...

... and a finally a day off from work.

I swear to God that I am going to take a week off from work next week.

Seriously.

Anyways, I'm waiting for flicks from Ero-Otaku of Saturday's outing to CosFest VII at Downtown East with him, Pervalidus, Cho'bitz [now known as Grimm Grimoire] and Plasticated [aka Kawaiikunaii].

I spent a hundred bucks there, after defacing the "graffiti wall" with my hideous design. Hahahahaha! *coff, coff*

I also rushed down to Ang Mo Kio to meet up with Ian and Kenneth for Jon & Angel's wedding. It was a grand ceremony and I wish the newly wed couple a happy prosperous future ahead!

Ian, Kenneth and Fei were introduced, for the first time, to North Indian cuisine at the wedding reception and they loved it! See, Indiands are good for some things, like food! HA!

Angel was gorgeous in her gown and Jon should be having some really achy cheeks and jaw by now with all the smiling that he was doing. Hahaha!

It was a great time, seriously. And about time that the two of them got hitched... next up, Ian and Fei! :D I jest, I jest! Don't kill me!!!


After said wedding, Kenneth and I hung out at Ian's [oh-so sweet] crib, playing Guitar Hero III on his PS3. Ian said that it's best to get the PS3 from Sony itself. They have large outlet in Wisma, if you guys and gals were wondering.

And I've just realised that quite a large number of my friends actually live along the way to my current workplace, or more accurately, in the northside of things. Quite slow, eh? Kekekekeke...

Anyways, I attended the spring cleaning of my Starbucks store after they closed on Saturday. We were there till about 6+ in the morning. And it was fun yet tiring... and way too many people got wet, d=being doused in water. We had pizza after it was all done and there was a farewell cake for Alfons. It was one of those days where you had to have been there to understand what was happening. *slight grin*

I took a cab back home and crashed for the whole day till I had to get up to work again.

Suffice to say that I am exhausted beyond all belief.

Anyways, I'm gonna go chillax for a bit.

Laterz.

No comments: