Tuesday, July 08, 2008

>>> I shouldn't be sitting here...

... because I should be getting ready for work.

Yeah, that's right.

I have to be at work by 11, but I gotta get in early to design the graphics on the coffee board. SO, I really should be in the bathroom having a shower right about now, but since I'am a procrastinating nutter, I'm sitting here, in front of my PC and updating this here blog for y'all to read.

Wish I had more pictures to put up, but they're kinda stuck on Himawari, my first portable hard disk that my family disconnected. I have to remember to purchase one of those multi-pin adaptor sockets today. *sigh*

Anyways, I'm dead exhausted, as I've been for the past two weeks. I'm not very sure why I haven't recovered yet, but Lastride and I have our theories. *shrug* Oh, well, no rest for the wicked and etcetera.

Should be leaving my house in 12 minutes, but I think I'll stretch that to 25 ticks [minutes, not the bug variety!!!] or so.

Speaking of Lastride, I met her and Adik along with Adik's friend Asli [spllg?] yesterday in the Arab quarter. I shouldn't have gone, but I've never been able to say no to Lastride for some strange reason. Ended up having a 10 dollar dinner at the Mosi Cafe, a Tuna-Muna sandwich and a Vanilla smoothie, along with paying nearly $13 for sheesha [spllg?] of the Strawberry Mint variety. We got nicely mellowed out and comfy, and just talked about stuff. It was pretty cool, just chilling.

Adik was a mischievious li'l bugger on the train ride home. I've always believed that there's a li'l juvenile inside of all of us, and Adik proved me right. NUTTER!!! :D

Anyways, my store just called me and it seems that I need to drop by the Civic Center in Woodlands to pick up straws 'coz my store is almost out. And my new store manager sounds rather, well, cute over the phone [and excuse me for using that word which I honestly detest. Which word? Simplissimo: the word cute. =P Eck, used it again. *washes mouth out with soap*].

So, looks like I gotta jet.

Laterz, gaterz.

Tchao.

No comments: