Sunday, July 27, 2008

>>> More photos...

... and I pray that I do not end up turning this place into a photo blog.

God, I seriously hope not!

Well, good evening, infidels. According to news reports, Osama ran into Blizzard's server room and things, well, went downhill form there. XD

Ok, I've been watching way too much Achmed the Dead Terrorist. Go look him up on YouTube if you have no idea what I'm talking about.

That, and watching my brothers play WoW.

*shrug*

Anyways, on the 23rd, I bid farewell to Starbucks Northpoint, one of my old haunts for years, as it shut down for the next year due to renovations. *sigh* So many poignant memories... now to see wether my crew and paint the walls!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Speaking of Starbucks, I believe that I'm married to my job... and, yet, I can still screw up without realizing it. CRAP. Therefore, plan number one: KEEPING MY MOUTH SHUT!!!

And that's it. Simplissimo!

Feh.

Here are some photos of my fellow Starbuck-ians, from NP and OE. Gods, I love you guys. :D



Boi, Abang Isk, Abang Nas, "Haven't Even Clocked in Yet" Eugene, Aisyah and Daniel "Dan Dan the Man, Twice the Man of the other Dan". A most fantabulous bunch of people. Hope to work with all y'all again! :)

And apologies for the lateness of the post, you guys, I've been busy.

More stuff needs to be posted up here, but it's getting quite late and I need to save my DS from my youngest brother...

... that, and I need to sleep!

After a quick smoke, of course.

Peace out, SGC!!!

No comments: