Friday, September 10, 2010

>>> A long weekend...

... lies ahead of me.

Lots to do, so little time. But there's no denying that I have an awesome job!

Even if someone has managed to steel a Sector 9 Carbon TR3 (red) carbon fiber longboard from the store's display shelves in Scape on Wednesday. *grimaces* Of all the stupid things to happen, that kind of thing has to happen.

FUCK.

So, since my parents are apparently MENTAL, the house is going to be pulled out from under my feet, and my money keeps going missing in the house plus some of my momney has disappeared from the bank... well, let's just say that being frustrated is an understatement.

And scratch the apparently bit about my parents. They are mental.

Oh. My. Freaking. God.

I just wanted to sleep. Is that too much to ask for???

Apparently, yes. -___-

No comments: