Sunday, September 05, 2010

>>> Fatigued to the bones...

... but it was so worth it!

FREE THE ROBOTS had an awesome ass-kicking, ear-blowing, mind-blasting and body-rocking one-hour long set at Home Club; which was preluded by The Crazy88, who put on an amazing show to crank the crowd up even more for FtR. I wish that I had pictures and/or videos to show, but my mobile's built-in camera wouldn't work in the dimness of the club nor do I own a powerful camera. Yet.

But suffice to say that the sets played, especially by Free The Robots, were totally amazing (I know that I'm using this word a lot, but it's the straight up truth), getting everyone pumped and rocking. True to the hype, FtR delivered and then some, his energy and passion at the decks spreading like a contagion on crack to the crowd. The crowd was rocking out, no holds barred!

However, the night was marred by an altercation between two couples [one of which was reportedly the owners of Home) towards the end of FtR's set. To be honest, I am ashamed of the crowd's reaction towards the incident and I'll leave it at that since it doesn't matter in the long run and didn't ruin the party overall.

It was still a great night, especially hanging with the ever gorgeous (yet tired) Nell, the keeping-it-chill-and-taking-it-slow Louis Q and the alcohol-blasted Roz (who raps something wicked when he's tanked up! XD).

Louis was a great listener; and, hopefully my advice helps him out with his current sitrep.

Now to take my own advice and take things slow, too.

Y'all have a good day and week ahead, I'm out for now, leaving you with a music video of FtR's track Jazzhole.


LATERS!!!

No comments: