Thursday, March 31, 2011

>>> In desperate need...

The military and my company has not paid me yet so I'm royally broke. I have a grand total of four dollars in the bank and 85 goddamn cents in my pocket. SO, financial stress and woes has decided to run me through with its cruel blade, transfixing my noggin in a royal headache.

But that could be the lack of sleep stabbing needles into my cranium.

Or both.

Cripes.

And then there's the situation at home with everyone's tempers fraying and frustration plus stress mounting as we get closer and closer to the moving date with no help or relief in sight. Which royally kills everything, even the urge to come home. *frowns*

And yet, above all this, the fact that a single young lady (ie. Maple) is not speaking to me in anyway is bothering me more than any of this. Even if I don't have my priorities right, it's still a matter of did I do or say something, or was she spooked? I don't know, honestly at a loss. *sighs* My neighbours, who're counsellors, think that I'm infatuated with Maple and I'm not inclined to disagree. It makes sense, if you stop and think about it. Why else would I be so bothered if she stopped talking to me, ey? *shrugs*

Bad mistake, then.

Perhaps.

However, I really do miss speaking with her, the long conversations and discussions. And she made think, like really think, exercising the grey matter, as it were. *looks skywards* Mister Gee, help a fella out, I need some really good luck here, please?

And to make it feel even stranger, one of the exes starts texting me again. Not that I mind, you understand. It's just that, well, she doesn't talk to me much, if at all, and then suddenly it's pop-goes-the-weasel-out-of-the-blue-jack-in-the-box. Like woah! It's nice, but then again...

It sometimes feel like a conspiracy to make me [or you, if you've ever gone through this yourself] lose our collective minds.

Well, gotta go, this crazy rollercoaster called Life™ never ends.

I'll catch y'all later on the upswing!

... of a damn cigarette.

No comments: