Saturday, March 19, 2011

>>> The future isn't exactly impossible...

Perhaps.

So, this morning, with much anxiety and fear held like a ball waiting to explode inside my chest, I went to see Purple, to tell her how I felt and still feel about her.

No, I didn't ask her to "patch up" and get back together.

It's like I said a while ago, sometimes you just settle for second-best and hang in there. She was really cool about it, heard me out without freaking out. I'm not sure if she still has feelings for me, but I sense that there's something there. BUT, I'm not pushing it, she and I will remain friends, and hopefully we hang out more often and just chill coz that's what I miss the most now. Well, kind of. *shrugs*

It may be awkward, but it's what we can have for now, so I'm just grateful for that.

Who knows? Maybe things will change or shift. One never knows. *a hopeful look skywards* Help me out here, Big Gee!

Now, I just have to deal with always wanting to just hold her when I see or I'm around her. *sigh*

The future isn't impossible.

Hold on to your hopes, keep the faith, dream big, and reach for what you want!

And, while you're at it, pray for me.

Thanks.

... so perhaps there is hope.

No comments: