Saturday, February 16, 2008

>>> Was Exalted ever meant to be comedic?

I'm basically running a [First Edition] Exalted game for Schakatze, Pervalidus and Ferret-V which, more often than not, is more hilarious than anything else. *shakes head* At least everyone is enjoying themselves. And now I have to try to get all my ST notes down on paper before I forget everything that I've been using. Suffice to say that IF I forget anything, it would be very embarrassing. :P BLEAH. Oh, and Ghoul will be joining us soon, I hope; plus, Raven got a copy of the core rulebook PDF file from me, too.

And I have to figure out what I'm supposed to type out in my downtime e-mail to Wes for the Werewolf LARP. ANybody interested in joining up? Me and Schakatze are still trying to convince Ferret-V to join up. He'd make a perfect Bone Gnawer Ragabash. Hahaha! (I can only hope he caves in soon!)

Well, the worlds of RPGs really do open new doors to new worlds... and all contained within your imagination, too.

I'm off to finish my personal administrative work, so I'll call y'all later on the bounce up.

PEACE!

No comments: