Sunday, February 10, 2008

>>> Home Sweet Home...

The past one week has been pretty crazy, though thankfully in a good way.

Schakatze and Pervalidus have been spending so much time in my company that I think that their brains are probably putrefying in the aura of corruption that surrounds my person. But then again, Shun has the market cornered in that aspect, so they shouldn't be too bad off, haha!

I've not spent much time at home this whole week and it's been pretty glorious, in a juvie short of way. If you've read "As the crow flies...", you, my dear reader, would know that I spent the night at her residence on Monday night and the events of Tuesday, as singular as it were.

The general gist: *takes a deep breath and starts off* Schakatze and Pervalidus spent the night at my abode on Thursday night due to missing the very last rail and bus conveyances for the day, I ran a quick & spontaneous first edition Exalted session which had a hilarious bath-house scene (and should become a weekly affair no matter the sinking feeling that seems to penetrate me to teh core of my being), slept in for the majority of Friday, had Mrs H - Pervalidus' mom - over for tea, Azhki & Raven dropped by so we blew their minds, crashed at Twitch's after a couple of pit-stops for S&Cs (shower and change), woke up to realize that yours truly & Schakatze had unknowingly been holding hands while we slept [OMG!], ran home for a real Rite of Cleansing, crashed out again in my bed, woke up at 5pm to discover an invitation to a movie, went through some really insane shit to pick up Pervalidus (and which cost me a wonderful 30 buckeroos), watched Sweeney Todd while seated next to Schakatze, drove her crazy, met some of her cosplay mates, had dinner at BK, came up with an interesting song whihc I have subsequently forgotten [GODDAMMIT!], had a few smokes, drew wrist tattoos on Schakatze's wrists, grabbed the last train of the night and hit out for home where I am now sitting, typing this horrendous excuse for a blog entry. *PHEW* That was a mouthful and a half!

Photobucket

"Deliciously sick, wicked and oh so twisted. It's got our seal of approval. BAM, there it is!!!" - The Laughing Crew


Schakatze has popped up way too often in this blog entry. Any of you who just happen to be nursing crushes, infatuations or even downright love, I apologize... NOT! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Well, that's that for tonight. Until next time, dear readers, be careful what you wish for...

*cue evil laughter coupled with sinister organ music*

No comments: