Wednesday, February 06, 2008

>>> As the crow flies...

... the sun soars high.

Yeah, yeah, cheap poetic tendencies. But it does fit the timing and what I saw just before I walked back into the house after a smoke. And, Nez, that nutter of a brother of mine walked off with some of my cigs. But fair's fair; after all, I do it to him too. Heh.

And I will probably have to make this quick 'coz I have to clean up the kitchen before my dad wakes up. Haha! I'm so screwed~...

ANYWAYZ, on with the regular irregular update of my life as portrayed in this li'l corner of cyberspace. LOOK OUT BELOW!

So it's like this. The last two days have been spent with two of my pseudo-sibko [that's Battletech speak for Sibling Company, or my family of siblings], Maus and Schakatze. Gloria hung out with us as well; me and Maus discovered that we have a new 'mom' in her... s'a long and convoluted story, and NOT something I want to get into right now. It's all so wrong and painful. *pinches the bridge of his nose* I feel a headache coming on, good grief. Anyways, suffice to say that any time spent with the fam is all good. *grin* Mucking about, talking about random things, plotting for the Werewolf LARP [Yub yub, we got Maus to join in as well], planning our top secret PODcast [God only knows when we're gonna record the first one], coming up with crazy ideas for t-shirts, having my jacket ninja'd by Schakatze [we still love ya, gal! *hugz*], received a pounding for charming the god-knows-what off my friend's younger sister [Saturday should be interesting, to say the least. *grin*] and watched a NCAA basketball game on cable [GO TAR HEELS!!! UNC WHAT WHAT!!!].

And then came the one-shot moving job of shifting stuff out of a container. Suffice to say that the 60 bucks we each made wasn't really enough for what we went through. Never again, I swear. NEVER!!!

And I rediscovered my old GI Arab Trader which was the bane of BMT personnel and caused such hilarity that it's just not funny at times. [And, yes, sis, I'll keep my end of the bargain... *strange middle-eastern accent* Jihad, Jihad, The Laughing Crew, We cheong-swa like fuck! Ah-Haargh! *laughs*]

Which brings us to today: sitting in front of the ever so friendly LCD screen with Chewie lying next to my feet as the sun dips lower to the horizon as the time flies as the crow caws, and admitting to the fact that I am a mecha nut as well as a fan of Shikamaru of the Naruto series. Not to mention my new found love of the band Back-On, you can find a link to the fansite in my Cyber Detours section.

Shikamaru

Doesn't Shika look like he's thinking about something and getting more consternated as he realises how every alternative he comes up with is actually more trouble than it's worth? LOL. *Shika's thought bubble* "If I had a mecha, I'd be able to wipe the floor with these jokers with no effort... but wait, the mecha will need maintenance which means more work for me which is so troublesome. And if I wanted someone else to maintain, i'd have to pay them which means I'd have to get another job to pay for it. Let's not forget the sheer amount of ammunition and supplies I'd have to obtain for it; plus the place I 'd have to store it. And all the R&D. I'd probably need another part-time job to cover those costs... AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!! I can't be bothered, I'll just shadow trap them all and go home to sleep!" *chin cupped between pointer finger and thumb* Yup, sounds like Shika all right. HAHAHA!!!

Well, I've got the linked character concept of Scars & Sutures for Werewolf to finish and there ain't nothing much more to see here, so carry on as you were. Or not, s'all up to you lot. *shrug*

See y'all 'round.

Heh.

No comments: