Sunday, June 28, 2009

>>> This is...

... not going to be done anytime soon.

It's a dark Sunday night, the street lamps are lit, the breeze is a tad btit cold, there's Latin American dance music booming somewhere in the vicinity and, somewhere, a heart sinks further into the dread night of sadness.

No, not mine.

It's already sunk far enough, thank you very much.

Do I miss her? YES. More than can ever be expressed.

Does it hurt and frustrate that I can't even convey how much I love and miss her to her? Oh, most definitely YES.

Is this an obsession? NO. And I can say that rather wholeheartedly. I love that woman, more than anyone before her and, most reliably, anyone after, if there is ever an after.

It's been slightly over a week now... and yet... and yet...

... I would like to do no more than to sink to the ground, curl up in a ball and just DIE.

But, I'm not allowed to. Nor am I able to, anyway. *shrugs* It's a cowardly way out, anyway, but it's just so tempting. Hard being a human being, eh?

I've also come to realize that sleeping at all kinds of strange times is just the body's physical reaction in order to effect a form of escapism for the organism to attempt a form of recovery.

Which doesn't really help.

Pervalidus said that she's probably the most worthwhile woman that I've ever met and been with... and that's probably why I'm not completely over this in comaprison to all my past relationships and women that I've ever dated.

Oh, well...

... looks like the pain and frustration from this dramatic episode of my life is not going to stop for a long, long while.

*wags a finger* And I'm not whining.

At least we're talking, in a fashion, even if it is over the cold, emotionless space of the cybernetic realms. So I guess that I can't complain very much.

*sigh*

I.

MISS.

HER.

Pointblank.

No comments: