Sunday, December 28, 2008

>>> 30 days later...

... and the next 8 will be torture.

*sighs*

It's unbelievable how close two people can become in such a short space of time.

And how inseparable they can be; to the point where parting ways becomes so painful that it's almost unbearable. Many thanks must go to Alexander Graham Bell for the invention of the basic telephone and the other genius [or geniuses] who came up with the improvements required to create the mobile cellphone.

I must really thank Shirl for the introduction and the setting up of a blind date with Nell, the love of my life who is my equal, and more so, on every level and in every way possible. If it's possible to love anyone more with every passing second... well, just suffice to say that I'll never ever stop loving her. *smiles widely*

It's amazing how I've gone from being completely prepared for being eternally single to being totally and utterly in love with another being, and being unable to imagine or conceptualize life without her. Sugoi or whut!?

However, in every bed of roses, there must be a few thorns hiding somewhere. In this case, it's the fact that Nell is leaving today for Thailand to spend time, 8 days, with her dad and look after her recuperating mom [omg, torture, motherfuckers, TORTURE!!! X( - The Musings on the Breeze crew].

But things are good and I hope that they continue to be so.

I love Nell more than anything or anyone, and that in itself is amazing.

We'll see how we survive the next eight days... smokes, anyone? *laughs* Nell would kill me if I smoked too much, but that's cool since I don't intend to smoke too much.

In ending this, thank you all for reading this really mushy entry.

And please excuse the sheer gallons of maple syrup erupting from or dripping off your screens.

Laterz, gaterz.

No comments: