Tuesday, June 03, 2008

>>> What the hell?

It's already JUNE!?

Crap.

There go my plans for May.

Hahahahaha!

Anyways, it's a new month and it kicked off on a good footing. How so? Well, I spent the first working day of the month at my own store with almost NO mistakes. And then had my second attachment to Bugis on Monday where I met Kenneth and Hairul from Tan Tock Seng who are my kind of 'nuts' as well as Jason, Abang Zee and 'Kak Yul, who are the true Bugisians. :D

That, and we met a Partner from the US, Sarah Ann Lawson [I think that's what her last name is]. Her partner card was tres cool. I HAVE HER E-MAIL ADDRESS!!! *grins*

And I'm not giving it out except to Kenneth, Hairul, Yul and Zee. :)

Just because I'm tired and in need of a back massage, I don't really feel like blogging very much. Therefore, I'm leaving. For now. To spare you the agony of having to read more. So self-sacrificing, aren't I? I should get a bloody medal. *laughs*

Anyways, you guys and gals have fun. And remember...

... life can only get better!

No comments: