Thursday, April 10, 2008

>>> It's been a while...

... and I just needed to post at least ONE update so this place doesn't get too stale, y'know what I mean?

Words of warning: cheonging one half of an anime series overnight is so NOT a good idea, even if you really can't sleep. Why? 'Coz for the rest of the day [during daylight hours], you'll be rather zombified and really, really lethargic. I wasted a whole day today and didn't really achieve much other than getting yelled at in the morning - Pervalidus actually slept through the hurricane of yelling and shouting - and getting my Draenei shaman, Vrochenzo, on Terenas to level 15. Big whoop. Though I must say that being tenacious enough to try to accomplish a quest that is so much higher than my regular level is madness and yet so rewarding. Right.

Okay, I'm rambling and I think that I need sleep... *YAWN*

... that settles it, I'm off to sleep.

But I'll leave you with some entertainment, at least, and the picture of the figurine that I really want to get...

... and speaking of which, can anyone spare me 7,140 yen?

LOL.

Resistance is Futile ver.1.5.0
Ver 1.5.0 Vandread AMV - Lost In Space


Ringo Noyamano
by Yamato

No comments: