Sunday, November 18, 2007

>>> W07z t3h 4-11...

... and what's up with me and Leetspeak anyway?

For those who have no idea what Leetspeak is, just click here. And for Christ's sake, if you don't know what Leetspeak is, where the hell have you been, living under a boulder!? Anyways, I'm digressing...

Well, the last few days have been pretty cool. Here's a short recount:

Thursday, 15th Nov
Aunt Doreen took me for crafts where I was able to show-off my sketchbook and Sandra picked one of the designs from there for me to transfer and paint on to a plate. Aunt Doereen's crafts clique is pretty cool, even if they're all pretty old. Look out for a pic of that sometime in late November, early December. I know that my friend Z3r0 will like it. *grin*

Friday, 16th Nov
Took a trip down to Blacktown again. Settled some banking for my aunt Yogi, bought Staedler colour inkliners [W00T!] and Faber-Castell colour pencils [double W00T!], and got a new 3-liter bottle of milk. Which I actually regretted buying 'coz I had to lug the damn thing back home and it weighed down my bag. *sigh* What a killer weight, and it's a 30 to 45 minute walk/hike back to the crib. Spent the evening and had dinner at Aunt Jean's, had a beer, lovely pasta and banana pancakes with ice-cream... *licks lips* truly delicious and Aunt Jean is a fantastic cook, I swear. Had a lovely evening with her, Uncle Brian and Mr Drew. Oh, and I finished about four pieces on Friday, which can be viewed at deviantART site, if you're interested.

Saturday, 17th Nov
Highlight of the day: taking the dogs out for a walk to the Farnham Shopping Arcade. They were so tuckered out that they pretty much left me alone for the rest of the day. I was pretty wasted, too, so much so that I dozed off on the couch and missed my big sis' phone calls, which meant that missed going over to her crib. BLEAH.

Sunday, 18th Nov
My big sis & her husband picked me up and we went to go do some shopping at West Point in Blacktown. She bought the Kanye West GRADUATION album for me! As well as a large Super Supreme pizza from Pizza Hut, which only cost A$9.95, can you believe that!? They dropped me off at home and Uncle Sarathi came over with Aunt Jenn and gave me lunch: prata with damn good chicken curry! WHOOHOO!!! I feel ever so spoiled. Hahahaha!!! And wonders of wonders, I had a three hour nap in the dregs of the afternoon and woke up around nine... which was just in time to watch Miami Ink.

Well, that's the last four days in a nut shell.

And I'm looking for people in Sydney to watch Stardust with as well as a whole posse to go watch the movie Hitman that hits Oz on the 6th of December? Any takers!?



C'mon, it'll be great! Action ,adventure, intrigue, romance and all sorts of mad fun... and that's just in the seatings, imagine the movie! LOL. I jest about the seats deal, but c'mon, this movie promises to be awesome, and I need some mates to enjoy the awesomeness with me!!!

Okay, I'm off to sleep so I'll leave you with a really hilarious animated 'short' from the Looking For Group webcomic creator and his team...



No comments: