Wednesday, November 07, 2007

>>> It's Summer...

... so why is it so freaking cold!?

Bleah. It's been raining off and on for the last few days, and will continue to do so until the end of the week. Which basically means that I've been pretty much cooped up at home in Quakers Hill for AGES! Ok, well, not really for ages, but you kinda get the picture.

And it doesn't help in the entertainment department that the comp at home here is on the fethin' fritz: BSOD at the oddest times for starters! Not to mention the recurrence of Firefox Failure [F3] which pretty much screws up my entire surfing pleasures. Cripes. But it's all good, I have other things to do, too.

Like what, you may ask? Well, if you mosey down to my dA Site, you'll see that I've been rather productive in the art field. LOL. For example, have a look at what I did to my one of my best buds' headphones which he loaned me, which is also displayed in my dA gallery. *grin* [Yes, yes, shameless self-plugging, no matter how wrong that sounds!]

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Speaking of art, how's about some body art? Namely tattooes! Yes, I've been watching way too many episodes of Miami Ink on cable [Discovery Travel!?], and I now really want to get a tattoo to commemorate my SOLO trip to Sydney [Australia]. But I have no idea what to get done, especially with my limited budget. However, I do know where I might like to get it done: either my right lower forearm on the underside OR on on the left side of my left lower leg. Decisions, decisions. *sigh* Any suggestions, mes ami? Oh, and I finally got a picture of my first tattoo [before the Über fade!], let me put it up here...



... Maybe I should use the fan/gift art of the Smoking Girl that my friend Marjak had sketched up for me as a tattoo on my left lower leg. With perhaps the addition of the Silent Strider glyph as a bottom/base and maybe the southern cross arrangement of stars trailing downwards from the glyph's underside? *chuckles* Seems like I already have the idea, now to find out how much it will cost me! I think I'm going to have to ask LOIDZ, who works down at Manly in a tattoo parlour. I can but hope and pray that he can help me out. *prays fervently*

Thank god for cable television! Thanks to it, I've watched more movies in the last few weeks than I've ever watched in the last THREE years! Seriously. I've even watched movies that I wasn't able to watch in the theaters or on disc or off downloads. Movies like The Siege, Up Periscope, Night Watch and so many more that it's almost like a blur. Wow~...

And Christine Akka is so nice and everything, it really does feel like we've known each other for ages even though I met her for the very first time in my life. And to explain, she's my mother's "adopted" daughter. Who doesn't want a fun-loving, willing-to-spoil-and-indulge-the-younger-brother elder sister, huh? I mean, seriously, who wouldn't? Ok, mebbe I'm the only one, but after being the older brother for so long... well, it's nice to be the younger one for once. *happy sigh* And she lets me hang out at her house, allowing me almost free rein. Not to mention that there's a skate park pretty close by, so it's all good! I LOVE MY SISTER!!! *grin* And not in an incestuous way, get your minds outta the gutters, dammit!

And speaking of sisters... I'm finally chatting with Caity again. *another happy sigh* I've missed her terribly, she's one of my favourite younger sisters. And also a tattoo nutter like myself... we love 'em! Unfortunately for me, she has more tatts than me at the moment. Something I hope to rectify sooner or later. HAHA!!

I have no idea how right this is, but I kinda just did it for fun after nicking it off of Shaun's blog...

Your Five Factor Personality Profile

Extroversion:

You have medium extroversion.
You're not the life of the party, but you do show up for the party.
Sometimes you are full of energy and open to new social experiences.
But you also need to hibernate and enjoy your "down time."

Conscientiousness:

You have medium conscientiousness.
You're generally good at balancing work and play.
When you need to buckle down, you can usually get tasks done.
But you've been known to goof off when you know you can get away with it.

Agreeableness:

You have high agreeableness.
You are easy to get along with, and you value harmony highly.
Helpful and generous, you are willing to compromise with almost anyone.
You give people the benefit of the doubt and don't mind giving someone a second chance.

Neuroticism:

You have medium neuroticism.
You're generally cool and collected, but sometimes you do panic.
Little worries or problems can consume you, draining your energy.
Your life is pretty smooth, but there's a few emotional bumps you'd like to get rid of.

Openness to experience:

Your openness to new experiences is high.
In life, you tend to be an early adopter of all new things and ideas.
You'll try almost anything interesting, and you're constantly pushing your own limits.
A great connoisseir of art and beauty, you can find the positive side of almost anything.


Anyways, gotta jet, I'll see y'all around!

PEACE.

No comments: