Wednesday, October 22, 2014

>>> Venting...

It's Deepavali.

The Festival of Lights.

And for the first time in a very long time, we'll be visiting family friends and having visitors in our home.

It's a time for joy, for celebration.

So, why do I feel... Hollow? Lost? Listless?

I have almost everything a man could want. A decent family, a roof over my head, good friends, a place to sleep, food to eat (well, sometimes) and more stuff that's just mine.

And yet I find myself on the verge of tears and I have no idea why.

No, that's a lie.

I do know why. I just don't want to talk about it.

Why?

Because it's my fault for being stupid and having blind faith.

And I just needed to vent. Now, I think I will take a nap.

Things will work out in the end.

Somehow.

I hope.



... stratospheric depression.

No comments: