Friday, May 06, 2011

>>> The time is drawing near...

I've been as honest as I can, and I've done what I've had to. I did what I did, I enjoyed what I could. I've done my time, paid my dues. I can regret nothing.

Some chapters are long, some are short, some should've happened, some shouldn't have, but they all come to a close sometime.

For, and make no mistake, it's coming down to closing time yet again. So, grab your last drinks & that last mouthful and walk with me through that soon-to-be closing door. The door that closes on a filled chapter of my life.

To those who walked with me, helped write the pages, thank you. It's meant a lot to me over the past three quarters of a year. I wish I had more physical, visual mementos, but at least I have the memories.

Thank you all, customers, friends, colleagues, fellow storekeepers and so many others, for making my time so memorable within that strange spaces of that mallscape.

I'll see you when I see you.

SALUT LA FAMILIA!!!

... that the store's shutters will close on another era, another chapter of my life.

No comments: