Tuesday, April 19, 2011

>>> In so much pain...

I'm having the worst migraine that I've ever had in the past decade by my reckoning. I'm suffering from sensory overload since everything around me is being rendered in exceptionally sharp detail. Sight, sound, smell, touch & taste [Oh, my god, I can still taste the LJS chilli sauce! XP - Dust] are all overwhelmingly clear and right about now, I want to turn off most of the lights in the store, up the temp of the A/C and hide in the fitting room till everything goes back to normal.

But I can't.

Because I have to work.

Seriously, fuck this, I really don't need it right about now.

I shouldn't even be in front of a computer screen, either.

*flat look with pain flashing like sirens in my eyes*

And thank the Gods for Van (from Red Mango), the little bundle of endless bubbly good cheer, who is such a sweetie. She bought me lunch from Long John Silver's and gave me a coupla panadol extras [That's extra strength aspirin for those from the Western Hemisphere. - Kaze] that she had in her store. She is such a savior, a veritable Gods-sent lifesaver.

Now to wait for the meds to kick in. The food has stopped the gastric pains and the hiccups [Thank you very much, Van! - Dust]. So, please, pain, go the hell away. Far, far away. Like a dozen zipcodes away kinda far away!

However, there's an upside to this whole mess.

The event that really made this day rather memorable, in a damn good way, is that I served Rui En and she bought an Obey t-shirt from the store!

Why the giggly, flushed fanboy gushing?

Confession: I used to have a mad crush on her, once upon a time, a long time ago. I still like her, but not like a crazy fanboy stalker-ish kinda thing, aiight? I'm not a creep, thanks! *laughs and the winces* Stupid migraine...

... Anyways, I didn't even know she had a wikipedia entry! *holds up a sign with "XD" on it* Unfortunately, I didn't have a camera on me so no pictures of her in the shop nor of me standing with her. *sad sigh*

Oh, well...

... can't have everything.

And now Ting-Ting is yelling at me over BBM to get my head checked 'coz my migraines are getting worse. I really should. She's right. So's Vik, and Marshmello, and Pervalidus, and a buncha other people.

Nice to know people care.

*smiles*

Well, gotta go.

More work to do.

Laters!

... and feeling like Death has come.

No comments: