Sunday, October 24, 2010

>>> Hold on...

... we should be together.

*sigh*

The following song is a favourite of mine and Supernova's... and right about now, it has me on the brink of, well, something. I'm not sure what. Not sure whether it's negative or not, but we'll see. *shrug* The song holds a lot of power, just let it seep through the pores of your being and infect your soul.

Anyways...

I love the band 53A [SUPPORT LOCAL!] and they're such awesome people who deserve so much support and [Macbethian] love! Catch them at Timbre and on Twitter & Facebook. SEARCH for 53A. *grins*

GO GET THEIR ALBUM, AVAILABLE AT STARBUCK OUTLETS ALL OVER THE LION CITY! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!! I SWEAR!!!

For those not from around here, just check out this song. If you want their album, just let me know through the comments section here and I'll work something out with the band.

For now, sit back or curl up in your chair and enjoy the song. *smiles and bows*




We Should Be Together
Settle the Kettle
53A

I don’t ever want to let you go
I don’t ever want you hurt
I don’t ever want another guy
Baby don’t even try

Maybe if I stay
Why would you wanna leave
Will we ever agree?
Will we ever agree.
But if everyone says

Hold on we should be together
If that’s wrong I don’t wanna be right
If you love me then stay on
Just tell me to be strong
Cause no one else
Will understand

Why I have a smile when you’re around
Y’know it’s hard to see that
Lately I have been in a daze
Baby everything stays

Maybe if I stay
Why would you wanna leave
Will we ever agree?
Will we ever agree.
But if everyone says

Hold on we should be together
If that’s wrong I don’t wanna be right
If you love me then stay on
Just tell me to be strong
Cause no one else
Will understand

That we’re in love
That we’re in love.


@Supernova: Know that you're loved always and missed when you're not near. *sigh*

No comments: