Friday, May 07, 2010

>>> Headaches and migraines...

... split my head asunder.

And where do these stupid bundles of wondrous pain come from?

I have absolutely no idea.

They strike from out of nowhere, the sneaky li'l commando-like bastards.

For example, I could be standing on the train, minding my own bloody business when, suddenly, my cranium will feel like it's been forcefully chucked into the torturous squeeze of a vice.

Like right about now...

*sighs in frustration*

... I have so much [school]work to do and this has to happen now.

I do not want to take painkillers because if I do, my tolerance will just build and I'll have to switch to stronger ones. And mine are pretty strong as they are. I wonder how my liver is holding up against those pills?

Does this kinda thing happen to YOU? At all? Ever?

Lemme know, aiight?

*exhales slowly*

Well, back to work...

But before I go, a HUGE SHOUT-OUT OF MASSIVE THANKS TO MY MAN LOUIS FOR PASSING ME THE HIFANA TRACKS. YOU'RE A SAINT, MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!

... Laters, Gaters!

Peace!

No comments: